Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
One thing I know is true that we all need as part of our sense of discipline:
Articulation in Six, Easy to Organize Thought Shelves!
1. Articulate Your Vision! (Vision Board?)
2. Articulate Your Day to Day! (Even Playtime!)
3. Articulate Your Big Asks! (Collaboration? Or, ask yourself WHOM might be an excellent business resource?).
4. Articulate Your Need! (I NEED Help!)! No person is an island… We reach heights with others' assistance and guidance.
5. Articulate Your Desire! Take note, it's good to desire to help others as well... Help them grow their business, or participate in a community need, or like us, get involved in something like human trafficking. People I know have done more business, because they didn't only desire success, they desired goodness.
6. Articulate Your Gifts! Write them down even…(There's more to say about that!). Be proud of who you are, what your talents and gifts are, and the power you have to use them well in business and everywhere else!
There are a myriad benefits to learning to articulate, including an intelligence boost (including that synapses in your brain begin to connect at an increasingly rapid rate!), you'll learn to be more creative, you'll find super cool ways to have more fun, you'll have a better shot at success, and of course you'll impress your dude, lady, friends, and family...so get up, get out, learn something...and articulate!
Read our articles on articulation ...